All Electric Scooters, Electric Bikes and Electric Skateboards/Unicycles are covered with a limited warranty solely against manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months, this period will start from the day the product is received by the customer.
Beyond PEV extend this warranty to 24 months on selected products only (please see final section of this policy for more info), starting from the day the product is received by the customer, this is broken down as 24 months on the product frame & 12 months on other major components.
The coverage of these limited warranties is only applicable in the following conditions:
- You must be the original owner and have your proof of purchase or order number. The warranty protects you solely against manufacturing defects. The warranty is NOT transferable under any circumstance.
- The limited warranty is only applicable for certain components, which includes the following:
Battery, Controller, LED Lights, Motor, Display, Throttle and Electrical Wiring. Accidental damage is not covered.
Any defect reported must include an image or video, to evidence the defect. When a defective component is reported Beyond PEV technicians will validate the defect, in its sole discretion Beyond PEV will either:
- Repair the defective component.
- Replace the defective component with a new component, if straightforward for customer to replace this will be sent free of charge, if a repair is required the product may need to be returned to us to carry out.
IT REMAINS THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE BEYOND PEV TECHNICAL TEAM TO DETERMINE WHETHER THE CORE COMPONENT OR PRODUCT ARE DEFECTIVE AND IF THEY ARE COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY
Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
- External bolts that are prone to daily wear and tear.
- Negligence and use of the scooter in wet conditions, or where moisture has been allowed to sit on the product resulting in rust/corrosion.
- Consumables (such as fuses, brake pads, brake callipers, brake disc, tyres, inner-tubes, brake cables, bearings etc)
- Parts with physical damage, incomplete/broken cable connections.
- Accidental Damage which is not the fault of Beyond PEV.
- Damage associated with professional and hire use.
- Defects or damages caused from accidents, improper use and storage, abnormal conditions, or loading over the manufacturers weight limit.
- Damage caused by improper assembly or maintenance, this includes damage caused by a third party or unauthorised service partner.
- Damage caused by installing parts or accessories that were not intended for or compatible with the product.
- Damage caused by failure to maintain or service at appropriate intervals.
Please note that any modification to the product will void the warranty.
The warranty will also be void if you are not the original owner as the warranty is non transferable.
Warranty covers you solely against manufacturing faults.
Most electric products are not waterproof and therefore should never be ridden in damp or wet conditions. Please check product descriptions for full details or contact us if you have any questions.
Warranty does not cover water damage.
Warranty Shipping Costs
For warranty issues Beyond PEV will arrange the shipping and will cover the cost to ship back to us and of posting the item back out to the customer (UK Only). However, if after inspection the issue is not deemed to be covered under the limited warranty or has been used against our warranty exclusions, the customer will be invoiced for any shipping and repair costs incurred.
Warranty Terms and Conditions for International Customers:
For customers that are having their product delivered to a country outside of the UK, the Limited 12 month warranty applies (please see above for details). However for warranty issues it is not always feasible to ship the products back to us so we would ship parts out if required free of charge. The customer would source a local technician if they could not replace the part themselves and liaise with Beyond PEV® Technicians. Please take this into consideration before purchasing from us.
Warranty Period By Brand:
|Apollo||2 years on the frame & 1 year on major components|
|Currus||2 years on the frame & 1 year on major components|
|Dualtron||2 years on the frame & 1 year on major components|
|Emove||2 years on the frame & 1 year on major components|
|E-Twow||2 years on the frame & 1 year on major components|
|Hero||1 year warranty on all major components|
|Inmotion||1 year warranty on all major components|
|Joyor||1 year warranty on all major components|
|Kaabo||2 years on the frame & 1 year on major components|
|Nami||2 years on the frame & 1 year on major components|
|Speedway||2 years on the frame & 1 year on major components|
|Mario||1 year warranty on all major components|
|Ruff Cycles||2 years on the frame & 1 year on major components|
IT REMAINS THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE BEYOND PEV TECHNICAL TEAM TO DETERMINE WHETHER THE CORE COMPONENT OR PRODUCT ARE DEFECTIVE AND IF THEY ARE COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY.
PLEASE SEE THE RETURNS POLICY FOR HOW TO SEND BACK YOUR PRODUCT
For further details please feel free to get in contact with us by email or phone.